Wednesday 2 March 2016

A body without a head

Today has been a long day -  11 hours at work - and all day long I felt as if my head wasn't attached to my body.  Rather like my little Big Ears.
He's looking quite good though and tonight I will try and give him some ears.   After all it is ears that make the man in this case:-)   The HD3QBEM has been offering all sorts of advice about what sort of bag.   While I have listened patiently, I really have no idea except that it will be either square or rectangular, and not too big.   Simple?   I hope so.

3 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

I think 11 hours would make anyone feel that way. Our office has pushed for three 12 hours shifts for more days off, but I feel like I get nothing done when i'm at work for that long.

KimM said...

Adorable

cucki said...

Happy stitching x