This is a first for me but I have been tagged by Lynn and so here are the rules
Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
Let each person they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know that your entry is posted on your blog
So here we go!
1. I hated foreign languages at school but I am fluent in Japanese!
2. I think Roger Moore was the best James Bond - I've seen all the movies and tomorrow I go to see Quantum of Solace.
3. I have an American made cardiac pacemaker implanted- does that mean I can get a Green Card?
4. My favourite childhood book was Anne of Green Gables - followed closely by Little Women.
5. Given a choice of tea or coffee I usually ask for water.
6. My first love in music is Country and Western, but I love Mozart, Bach and Handel. How bizarre is that?
I am tagging
Olenka Her needlework is fantastic and I want to know more about her
Carol R Carol's photography is brilliant - maybe I will learn how she got to be so good
Tammie Tammie is so busy with her family and yet she still has time for stitching and knitting How does she do it?
Cheryl Cheryl's baby is almost due and so before she gets busy I'd like to hear more about her
Staci I know Staci is an angel but is there anything else she can tell me?
Hola If you haven't visited her blog you should!! And Google Translate will help you with the language. Her photographed work is inspiring!!
Good luck to all I've tagged.