Sunday 19 June 2016

What to do when you run out of...

I was sure I had another hank of DMC 319 floss, but no!   So this piece has ground to a halt.
However, nothing daunted I have searched through stash and found the ingredients for two more Christmas ornaments and even made a start on one.   My nieces and nephews are 'dog people' so this cat ornament may find a place on my tree:-)
This weekend has been a quiet stay-at-home one as I have tried to shake off my cold.  The HD3QBEM is not well again today so with the CD playing very quietly in the background we have been reading.   I have a Inspector Rebus book and she has a new Talking Book on her earphones - we are both happy.  Tonight is soup and cheesy toast.


5 comments:

KimM said...

Nuts! Don't you hate it when you run out of floss? Hope you can shake your cold soon.
xxx

Ann at Beadlework. said...

That's so frustrating when you run out of a colour you're needing for a current piece.
Sorry you've both been under the weather Margaret, I hope this coming week sees the two of you fighting fit.

Kristen said...

I hope you both feel better.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

HOw frustrating so close to the finish too!
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Queeniepatch said...

Get better soon, both of you!