Friday 10 April 2009

The Green Chicken!!

Finished! And I am happy with this one but wonder will she lay green eggs? Nope! Chocolate ones will accompany this happy chicken to its new home. Hopefully the recipient will take a photograph and send me so I can show you her new home. Meanwhile as it is public holidays here she will stay at my house until the post office opens again.

Wallet and I have been having a chat. She really is most uncooperative so placed in a hard place she was given the "softening up lecture"Me: Tomorrow you and I will visit "The Embroiderer" and I require complete obedience!
Wallet: I thought you weren't going to add to your stash.
Me: This visit is for necessities not for stash enhancement. Remember I am the boss!
Wallet: I haven't been fed much lately and am positively anorexic - I won't have the energy for a trip to the LNS.
Me: Nonsense. Nothing is required of you but to open your mouth when requested. Lets practice now. I say open and you don't squeal. Simple right?
We shall see!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOL im gonna talk to my wallet too
Love that chicken!
Happy Easter

hohla said...

О! Bravo! Beautiful!Happy Easter

staci said...

Beautiful finish Margaret! Have a
Wonderful Easter!!!

Sheila said...

Margaret - love the green chicken and your conversation with your wallet is hilarious!!!
Sometimes you just have to let them know who´s boss!

Melissa said...

Good luck with your relationship with The Wallet! Remember you are bigger than it! ;-)

The Green chicken looks really cute.

Carol R said...

Love your little green chicken! Good luck with the wallet - why are they so unco-operative?

Brigitte said...

Sweet green chicken. Congratulations on this finsihing.

Sonda said...

That is an awesome chicken! It turned out wonderfully!