Wednesday 9 October 2013

60 Weeks until .... number 6

This week we tried Slow Cooked Mediterranean Style Lamb - just at the right time as we have an unseasonal cold southerly over us at present.
New Zealand lamb cooked this way is definitely to be repeated at our house. 
Now apart from eating I have been stitching too.
This  - A Fisherton De La Mere page for my NMMSAL
and this - I have covered the name as it will be a gift.
and this - which will become a gift too when finished.   All the little gifts at the foot of the tree need to be aligned properly and sewn on.   Hopefully I will get the proportion of tree trunk correct ;-)  Then I need a binding and hangers.   Will I really get this done in three weeks?  I sure hope so.
Nothing is completely finished but at last progress is being made.
So after the dinner dishes it is back to the needle.

3 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet stitching and the tree is looking so beautiful..well done
Hugs x

Heather said...

The tree looks so great! I'm sure you will get it done in time.

Pamela said...

You have been very busy with your stitching to accomplish so much. The little stocking is darling. Reading your blog and seeing all the pretty projects makes me want to start even more things, when I have more in progress than I should already! I'm thinking about making a yo-yo tree for Ted's office.