Tuesday 11 August 2020

Back from the framers

 Today I collected the Quakers in Japan from the framer and I am very pleased with the result.   It is now hanging on the wall where I can look at it easily and allow the waves of nostalgia for Japan to sweep over me.   This is a truly wonderful design from Tempting Tangles.

It was hard choosing a frame and supplies are limited due to import restrictions from Covid-19 but I am pleased with this one and think it suits well.

Now I am back hard at work finishing off the Shepherds Bush Christmas epic and this years quota of ornaments for the family.   Hopefully there will be another update on progress this weekend.

6 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Oh Margaret, that is so pretty!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's beautiful, Margaret. Japan is a country that I would love to visit.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That design is stunning and the frame is just perfect for it. Just the right shade of weathered gold.

Leonore Winterer said...

I looks great! Very elegant frame that sets off the design nicely.

Sheryl said...

A lovely design Margaret with the perfect frame.

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! The stitching is so lovely and you chose the perfect frame in spite of the framing limitations.