Thursday 14 May 2020

Making Plans

Today the courier postman brought my seed order.   It is the first time I have used this company and had anticipated lovely packets with pretty pictures so facilitating dreams of a beautiful garden next summer.   However the packets look like this...
Never mind dreams are still free and I am looking forward to seedlings, plants, flowers and a vege harvest.
Tonight I am making chicken soup and it was a delight to cut celery and parsley from my garden to add to the pot.   Sadly the carrots are not to size yet :-(
And now I'm off to print two more pages on my Japan SAL.   I'm still enjoying this project and promise a photo update soon.

4 comments:

At Home In New Zealand said...

I've bought seeds from these people several times now. They are good seeds but I've always found their packets rather plain too. I used to love the pictures the old Yates seeds used to have on them :)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I would have been disappointed too as I used to love the old seed packs my dad used to buy.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a very economical way to package seeds I suppose! Hope they grow nicely for you.

Leonore Winterer said...

Hope the seeds work out well! The outbreak stopped all plans I had to add to my little balcony vegetable 'garden' this year. Maybe next year I can get to it!