Friday, 26 September 2008

Christmas Ornament

Last night I finished this ornament. It is stitched on a scrap of 32 count linen with Needle Necessities 153 and instead of French Knots I put glass beads. I am quite pleased with the finish although I agonised over whether to attempt a star shape finish but my courage deserted me and I settled for a safe circle.
Well, thank goodness it's Friday. I am going to have a lovely weekend and not even think about the stresses of work! Enjoy your weekend too.

3 comments:

  1. This ornament is really pretty. Great idea to use beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching and very neat finishing! Congrats! Love the way it looks! =)

    ReplyDelete