Thursday 20 April 2017

Spring is coming ..... I hope

The days are beautifully clear this week with the crisp temperatures of Autumn.   On the walk to the office I pass the garden centre and am reminded that now is the time to plant Spring bulbs.   So this weekend I will plant these in hope of a fragrant display in Spring.
Last night the hardanger was mainly in reverse direction but all is well now and I hope to make better progress tonight.  The maybe I will put the roof on the stable and finish off the "picture".  Not far to go now but there are a lot of beads on this one.
End in sight though.

5 comments:

cucki said...

beautiful stitching..
happy spring x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your hardanger is beautiful, even if you have stitched it twice!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful. Bulbs never disappoint--come spring you will be so happy you took the time to plant them--they will bring joy and happiness to you life

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Margaret, I have been following your clothes making with great interest and awe, as usual. Lovely fabrics and you are good at sussing out bargains. Sorry your road trip was a bust; so much crazy weather around the world. Beautiful Hardanger which is not easy to do. Good luck with planting...not here yet I'm sad to report.

Leonore Winterer said...

The hardanger is lovely, and I how your flowers will be as well :)