Saturday 2 March 2019

The things you do....

All week I have been fighting fatigue and it has been an effort not only to get up in the morning but also the multiple times in the night when the DBEM calls out.   Then last night she didn't call out as much and I woke every two hours and crept in to her room to check she was still all right! 

Today I had a long list of chores and they have all been crossed off the list so I am now waiting for dinner to cook and procrastinating on my next "Help-The -DBEM" project.
There are lots of little pieces of yarn left from the knitting and I don't want to waste them so here we go.  Granny squares.  When the box is full I will lay them out and decide on a colour scheme before crocheting them all together to form a blanket; size as yet unknown.   I'm sure a night shelter or a women's refuge or some such place would be able to use a warm woollen blanket.

2 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

I love leftover-projets, they always turn out so pretty with all the different colours!

Margaret said...

I'm not fan of crochet but this stops the DBEM worrying about what will happen to her scraps of yarn. And the finished product will be useful.