Saturday 4 August 2018

Christmas preparations almost complete

What does one do when there is no more DMC 221 left in the stash and one is part way through a cute ornament?
Today the DBEM and I went out to stock up on floss.   Well actually we went to a shopping mall and the DBEM went for a long walk.   She is on a "strength and balance" exercise programme and this was part of that. 
Since then I have done the household chores, been for a long brisk walk myself and completed two ornaments.
Voila!


Now it's time for beauty sleep.

3 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

They're both adorable, perfect ornaments!

Leonore Winterer said...

Sounds like the two of you had a great multi purpose trip! Lovely ornaments.

Margaret said...

We did! I'm going to go out again this weekend and find trim to complete these ornaments. I rather like these and it will be hard to part with them.