Tuesday 14 August 2018

Another Christmas Gift

I made a start tonight on another Christmas gift.   So far so good.

This will not be monochrome and nor will it be traditional Christmas colours.
And now I'm off to bed.   It has been a long and tiring day and all my own fault.   This morning I looked at my clock, jumped out of bed and had my porridge in the microwave before looking at the clock again.   Oh no, it wasn't 6am it was 5am.  Duh!!   Not worth going back to bed so I enjoyed an extra hour of my book but have yawned my way through the rest of the day and expect to sleep soundly tonight.

8 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am like you, if I get up before 6am I spend the day yawning. I need my sleep!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

You are making steady headway with the cross stitching of "good sized" ornaments. Get your sleep, I know I am accident prone when I need rest.

Terri Patillo said...

Can't wait to see your finished piece!

Margaret said...

True Gill, I need 8 hours to operate!

Margaret said...

I'm enjoying working through my list of smaller pieces while I await inspiration of the next challenge. Thanks for your comment.

Margaret said...

Thanks Terri. I'm hoping it won't take too long to complete.

Leonore Winterer said...

Nice start, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this :)

Margaret said...

I am making some progress so there should be a progress photo soon:-)