Tuesday 28 February 2017

Free at last.

Today I was given the green light to shed my splint:-).  I carefully checked with the hand therapist whether I would be allowed to stitch (although I fully intended to do so anyway) and was given permission.
So I have made a start on the last panel of the Heirloom Nativity Sampler.   Despite looking longingly through my stash I decided that I needed to finish off current projects so will make an effort on this one.  Maybe before my Easter holiday I can complete it?

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Yay, no splint! This project is gorgeous!

Merilde said...

Congratulations, Margaret! You must feel so light and free. Lovely border on your sampler. Enjoy

Queeniepatch said...

Congratulations! It must feel weird, and delightful, to be free from the splint. Whatever you do, do take it easy!

Heritage Hall said...

So glad you have been given the green light to continue your stitching. I was so impressed with your Nativity, that I purchased the pattern for gifting Christmas 2017. Just love the
frosty white motifs throughout. Looking
forward to your finish.

Unknown said...

Great news Margaret! Enjoy your stitching.......I know you will. This sampler is looking great.

deb said...

Hooray, no more splint!! And an official okay to pick up your needle and use it - even better. Looks you'll have the nativity piece finished soon - will you allow yourself one new start for one finish? ;)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's good that your splint is gone. It's nice to have a goal form completing your Nativity sampler.

Leonore Winterer said...

Yay for splint-less stitching! I'm sure that counts as therapy, right?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hooray for the return of the stitching! This is such a lovely design I am glad to see it again.