Sunday 28 July 2013

Two more completed ornaments

Last night was a mammoth finishing session.  Amazing how the TV version of Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries can assist in speedy needlework finishing!
These ornaments both convey the feelings I had when they were complete!

Both of these will eventually feature as my monthly contribution to the 2013 Christmas Ornament SAL but my entry for this month is under wraps until 31 July when I shall hold the big reveal!
Suffice it to say that it does not feature the word JOY :-)
I do hope your weekend has been as enjoyable and satisfying as mine.

10 comments:

cucki said...

Both are so sweet x

Shebafudge said...

Lovely finishing on both of them.

Anna van Schurman said...

I do hope the July ornament makes you *feel* joyful nevertheless. Cute ornies. :)

Chris said...

Wonderful finishing on both! So nice to be finished finished :)

Pamela said...

Nice! I do like the variegated threads. what a beautiful tree you will have with all these lovely ornaments.

Unknown said...

Great ornament finishes...I'll look forward to seeing your 'surprise' also!

Karoline said...

They are both lovely, great finishing

Karen said...

Beautiful finishing! Both ornaments looks fantastic. I look forward to your big reveal. :)

Heather said...

Excellent job finishing! The ornaments look really great.

Edgar said...

Two more lovely ornaments!! Congrats!!