Carol R in England has nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger award - thanks Carol. For those of you who have never visited you can find Carol here and see the exquisite work she does.
Now I have to tell you 10 things about myself that you might not know.
1. My favourite colour is blue.
2. My favourite season of the year is Autumn.
3. Many years ago my teacher in Primary School taught me to speed read.
4. I don't like peas but I do like beans.
5. I have a ham and salad sandwich for lunch everyday - yes I am a creature of habit!
6. I have worn spectacles (contact lenses for some of the time) since I was five years old.
7. I studied mathematics and science at university ( a long long time ago)
8. I have a patchwork quilt of scars on my shoulders from four surgeries and 2cm of bone missing from the AC joint on my right shoulder.
9. I will never never never never never watch another James Bond movie - when I was recuperating from shoulder surgery last January I watched 20 Bond movies back to back!
10. I was the first granddaughter born to paternal grandparents who had six boys!
Now that is out of the way - who would have thought it so hard to think of 10 pieces of trivia about oneself?!?!
Next is to nominate 10 other people to receive the same award - I think you are all worthy of the award and its too hard to name just 10 of you. But here we go in no particular order - blogs that I think are truly beautiful
and finally two more that have been a real inspiration to me
and the blog that first introduced me to this wonderful world.