Wednesday 25 March 2009

Winter Quaker Exchange received

Shay's fantastic parcel arrived today - all the parts beautifully wrapped.
And wow! What a fantastic winter exchange - a wonderful blue strawberry. Certainly lovely winter colours and so beautifully stitched and stuffed. Amazing! And Shay spoiled me with some gorgeous extras - linen, cotton fabrics and silk threads in beautiful tones (I wonder what I will make with those - watch this space!) some coloured marking pens and an amazing decorative tile showing the flowers of Texas. Shay, this tile has given me a great idea for finishing the piece I am stitching on now :-)Thank you so much Shay. You made my day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a wonderful array of gifts! Good exchange!

Becky K in OK said...

Oh, I love that blue strawberry. What a great exchange you recieved.

Jeanie said...

The blue strawberry is so lovely ! Wonderful gifts :)

Cheryl said...

I love the colour of that strawberry! Great gifts too :)

Jean said...

The tile reminded me of the bluebonnet flower (which I've never seen in person) but my friend who moved to Texas told me about it. I'd love to stitch one. Your saying the tile inspired a finish got me thinking, too!

Your pressies are sweet! Lucky you. Enjoy!

Brigitte said...

This blue strawberry looks very elegant, I think it's because of the great fabric colour it's sticthed on. This was a great exchnage, enjoy all your goodies.