Friday 8 September 2023

And…finished!

 The small bag/tin/container is now fully finished so I can call it a success.   


I’m not fond of having more than one project on the go at a time but currently have two so am working hard and solely on one so that I can get back to my comfort zone.   And then…I signed up for a two day workshop in Ukrainian Whitework at the beginning of November,   While I have mastered the eyelets now, the long rows of “narrow edging” proved a challenge so I’m hoping to get help with those.   In my small bag/tin/container, I resorted to a saw tooth satin stitch to finish top and bottom but that is not strictly kosher:(

5 comments:

Lyn Warner said...

Your bag looks beautiful! So neatly finished and lovely embroidery.

Terri said...

Your finish is gorgeous! Congrats!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a lovely bag and such pretty colours too.

Astrids dragon said...

What a beautiful finish, such a lovely colour blue!

Leonore Winterer said...

It looks great! Hope you'll have fun at your workshop.