Friday 3 December 2010

An update on the Bargello Sewing Case

Good evening all.   Friday evening and I am exulting in having two days to myself!   Well apart from a long list of chores that is - but still I am glad to have the time to myself.

Progress has been slow on the second "page" of my sewing case but here's a shot of where I am up to.
You can see the panel left for the lettering and so my energies are expended on this next....


Yes, I have to chart my name and the date.   This chart was done in 1994 so basically I need to graph the whole line - Margaret S finished Dec. 2010   Perhaps my faith is too great but as the lettering is in petit point I won't be undoing it.

Well that's all for tonight folks.  Hope you have a great evening

3 comments:

Catherine said...

It looks beautiful!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous colours! I would be charting my name as well... Free hand isn't always my strong point when it comes to something like that.

Nana's Quilts said...

Thank you Margaret, again, for my Christmas Exchange. I have it still wrapped and under my little (fake) tree - should I open it? Use it now? Or wait?

I didn't think to ask you but Caro was my partner and asked if she should open my parcel. As it was to use now, I said "yes".

Norfolk Island looks enchanting, although I'm not sure all the former occupants thoughts so. Great photos.
Marne