Saturday 16 October 2010

10 weeks until Christmas

Only 10 weeks until Christmas they tell me, so it's just as well I have made a start.
Here's a few snapshots of what I have been up to this week.
These little pendibules were a freebie from a site I can't remember so I apologise for not giving credit where it is due.  A scrap of 36 count linen and assorted DMC threads, some ribbon from the stash box and all is fini!  Once again my photography skills are not good -  the middle shot shows the colour best- I took the final shot too late at night but if nothing else it does complete the sequence.




4 comments:

Lula said...

they look great - well done

Melissa said...

Oh, Margaret, these are Fabulous! Truly gorgeous and you have a heads start on Christmas!

Joanne said...

They are so pretty...it sent me on a hunt to find the pattern, and I did; it wasn't easy, but here is the link to the charts;

http://www.leschroniquesdefrimousse.com/article-25777226.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

Joanne

Anne said...

Very lovely ornaments! I really love how you put them together!