Friday, 21 August 2026

Some finishes

 Once a month a few of us get together for a “show and tell” - some knit, some quilt, some weave, one is a textile artist and others embroider.   This monthly meeting is always a great stimulus to get things finished.

So this month I managed 

My Great-niece’s Treasure Box. 



Three strawberries - completing unfinished projects for my friend.





A very interesting sampler - another UFO from my friend.  This one was fun to stitch and I’m toying with the idea of doing one for myself.   Perhaps I have a suitable sized tin and could do this as a topper?   I will let you know what I decide.   First prerequisite is that I must have the necessary ingredients in stash:)


And now I need to decide on what to do next.   I have a couple of projects on the go so don’t really need to add anything more to the list!

No comments: