Friday, 21 August 2026

Some finishes

 Once a month a few of us get together for a “show and tell” - some knit, some quilt, some weave, one is a textile artist and others embroider.   This monthly meeting is always a great stimulus to get things finished.

So this month I managed 

My Great-niece’s Treasure Box. 



Three strawberries - completing unfinished projects for my friend.





A very interesting sampler - another UFO from my friend.  This one was fun to stitch and I’m toying with the idea of doing one for myself.   Perhaps I have a suitable sized tin and could do this as a topper?   I will let you know what I decide.   First prerequisite is that I must have the necessary ingredients in stash:)


And now I need to decide on what to do next.   I have a couple of projects on the go so don’t really need to add anything more to the list!

4 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

Those strawberries are so pretty!

Pamela said...

Wonderful finishes! The treasure box is fabulous. You are very generous to finish your friend’s projects.

Lyn Warner said...

Interesting stitches in the little sampler!

Pittoresque said...

Lots of finishes. That box is great!