Sunday 23 April 2023

New Start

 I seem to have lost some of my enthusiasm for stitching and only the prospect of yet another month going by with nothing to show at stitch group has got me to put needle into new project.


This is to be a Frisian Whitework Strawberry but will be smaller than the chart dictates as the linen is 32count from stash rather than the suggested 28 count.   But as the idea is to continue using up stash I will go with what I have.  The linen is what used to be called Confederate Grey and I’m using #12 white DMC Perle.

I have a couple of knitting projects on the go as well so plenty to keep me busy.   See you again soon.



3 comments:

Mylene said...

Looking forward to see more of your Frisian Whitework.

Leonore Winterer said...

My 'stitching bug' comes and goes in phases. Maybe try switching between projects and crafts a bit, and I'm sure it will return :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am sure this is going to be lovely. It’s important to enjoy what you are crafting too.
Are you going to be watching the Coronation tomorrow?