The end of the month was time for an accounting. How did I do?
1. Finish off strawberry pin keep - All done !
2. Complete Mary Stewart Hussif - yes All done !
3. Finish hemming quilted placemats - yes again. All done!
4. Construct Advent "candles" for Christmas Gift - begun but not completed (not going quite according to plan )
5. Tack out linen for hardanger jewellery roll - another yes. (And the stitching has begun)
6. Lace linen panels of Sampler Casket - not yet :-(
All in all not bad considering that I probably failed as my list was longer than time available.
I will try not to fall into that trap again :-)
I did make a start on the Hardanger Jewelry Roll and am quite pleased with myself. Not only did the tacking lines all match up as they should but the buttonhole row did too. So voila - a new beginning.
The HD3QBEM has a bad cold which I suspect she has generously passed on to me as my throat is a little sore. So it is Coldrex and bed for me tonight.