Friday 23 July 2010

Progress reports

I am back onto some of my unfinished items and this is a snapshot of the last page of my Anne Book.
This page is to have an 'uneven frame' of Wessex Stitchery in what else but "Queen Anne's Lace" stitch surrounding a quote from the book Anne of Green Gables - which quote I have yet to select. The cover is to be in applique and hopefully in another month this extended project (two years???) will be crossed off my list.


Also the five band sampler. A progress report. Band number four had to be completely taken out and once I am over the pain of that I will start again. Only two bands to go (and the name and date in the prepared gap) so I really need to persist with this one.

And finally a shot of the completed Ukranian Whitework which is actually 'greenwork'. This shot is not true to colour but at least you can see the stitch. Hopefully this weekend this piece will be constructed into its finished product and be wrapped to begin its long journey to the other side of the world. Maybe in daylight hours in the weekend I can get a shot that will show the colour true as well?!

Have a good evening everyone

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow! All three wips are looking great. x

Edgar said...

Three very lovely projects - beautifully stitched!

Karen said...

Your stitching is beautiful! All three projects are gorgeous! :)