Wednesday 7 April 2010

A surprise package

Look what the mailman brought me today - all the way from USA. Dear Marne Parry from The Crazy Exchange sent me a gorgeous table runner which looks perfect on my dining room table. And she included some welcome extras. Thank you Marne - I love my surprise. Now I will have to put my thinking cap on for the return :-)

And look at the progress on the Morning Fog. What will this turn into I wonder? I'm off to add some more to this tonight so look out for an update.

Our temperatures are dropping daily so I will be able to wear the hdhbeM cardigan soon. Why oh why do I sound so happy to say goodbye to summer?
Have a good evening everyone.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The table runner is beautiful. I love the blue! Nancy

Catherine said...

Beautiful table runner! Enjoy!

It's funny to hear someone saying goodbye to summer when we are so looking forward to it after the winter we had!! Spring is in full bloom here and so are the allergies - but I'll take it over shoveling any more snow!