Sunday 18 February 2024

Progress Report - I am doomed !

 Two panels on my Wessex Drawstring Bag are now complete and instead of stitching, unpicking and re-stitching I have decided to do the mathematical calculations and stitch tacking threads first.   But given the obstacles to date I am still pleased with progress.

So I did calculate, measure and count but still.  Can you see the error?   So tonight I will be “unstitching “  I am so annoyed with myself!  This project is doomed!

Again, it is another fine day here if a little windy, so I am going to sit outside and get a good dose of Vitamin D.  But first I must “slip slop slap” with the sunscreen.



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am sure that you are the only one that can see the errors! We just see the beautiful stitching.

Leonore Winterer said...

Some projects just feel cursed! I hope you'll break the loop soon.