Tuesday 4 November 2008

Goodies from Becky

Finally the photos of Becky's package. Edward Bear insisted on helping out so please excuse him invading the photographs. He proved to be really useful as a prop.
Becky was assigned my name in the HOE Mattress Pincushion Exchange and aren't I the lucky one! This pincushion is superb - in autumn colours which is great. Can you see the cute acorn and pumpkin - the back has our names and the date and what is really the cherry on the top -Becky is clever and stitched on the sides too!! Becky included a pen (I have a pen fetish so that was great), two black tassells that will be so useful for finishing and a brass finish thread winder. I've never seen one of those before but love stitching gadgets so quickly put it in my stitching bag and will take it to Embroiderers Guild to show off on 15th!!
Thank you so much Becky. I was thrilled with this exchange.

5 comments:

staci said...

That is a really, really beautiful mattress pincushion! Enjoy!

Olga said...

Very nice exchange, enjoy!

Becky K in OK said...

So glad you liked it. I enjoyed putting the exchange together for you.

Cathy B said...

Lovely exchange from Becky!

Dani - tkdchick said...

what a lovely package you sent!