Friday 4 November 2022

Long term project

 Having finally managed to procure the necessary yardage meterage, I am making a start on a new project.   Lyn at Embroiderers Guild had this amazing sampler cloth and I’m going to Copy Cat it.   


An interesting way to use up odd bits of thread don’t you think.   But first the hem.  

Then the centre “frame” which in my case will be either a dark blue or a mid blue.  Next I will do the corners and then the centre band on each side and after that I will practise being random!

5 comments:

grandma sandy said...

Knowing you, I have no doubt that you will do this and it will be beautiful! Do you know what the dimensions are yet? I am looking forward to seeing your progress. -sandy

Linda Meyer said...

Love this! Can’t wait to see what you do. Best wishes.

Heritage Hall said...

Oh Margaret, what an exquisite project...not so random as one would think. Will be following your progress with much interest. Hope your Aukland trip was enjoyable.

AnnP in VA said...

What a beautiful project. I look forward to seeing progress.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a very cool project. Looking forward to seeing your version of it!