Sunday 19 September 2010

Historic Countries Sampler

Denise has asked about the sampler I plan to do next year and which I erroneously called the World Sampler.   It is in fact the Historic Countries Sampler and is from The Gift of Stitching here as a kit or you could purchase all the back issues and build a fantastic resource of wonderful charts and ideas.  



Sorry this picture is not clickable -  you will need to visit the actual website to check out details.
You can see that this sampler comes in the category of Masterpiece (my description) and will require all my time and attention so needs must and I just have to get my UFO's finished first.

Talk to you all again soon

6 comments:

JillMN said...

Hi Margaret,
One of my stitching friends did this piece as it came out in the GOS. It is quite stunning when done. Good Luck!

Hazel said...

It is such a massive piece! Hope you enjoy every stitch. x

Chris said...

This is an amazing sampler. I can't wait to see your progress.

Chris

Catherine said...

Wow! That's beautiful - it will be fun to watch your progress!

Cathy B said...

Margaret - this is a beautiful piece; one of my stitching buddies stitched it. Looking forward to see your progress!

Denise said...

That's ok about the wrong name, I wasn't familiar with 'Historic
Countries' either! It's an amazing piece and I can see why you will need lots of time to devote to it. It will be a piece your relatives will fight over one day to take to the 'Antiques Roadshow'!