I found this on Edgar's blog and after checking out what the acronym in 10 stood for have completed this survey of my stitching habits!!!
1. How do you hold your fabric? Usually in my left hand as I stitch with the right
2. Floss licker? Not if I can help it!!!
3. How do you thread your needle? I hold the thread between thumb and forefinger of the left hand and push into the eye of the needle held in the right hand
4. What needle do you like best? John James usually #24 or #26
5. Are you a needle loser? On occasions some have been known to slip beyond reach down the edge of the chair – I’m preparing a hazard for the man who will eventually reupholster!
6. What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? 32 count linen but age is somehow forcing a change to 28 count for one over one. Has to be linen though!
7. Bobbins or floss bags? Both. Bobbins for cotton and floss bags for silk.
8. Are you a scissors collector? No. I only have one pair for each scissor fob, hussif, embroidery bag and/or basket……oops :-)
9. Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? Hardly ever and only if it is small and unlikely to be seen by too many others. I have a wonderful framer in the next city (about an hour and a half away) so I stockpile and then have a day out to deliver and another day out to collect! Always laced – I never pin.
10. Are you a floss floozy? Of course and getting worse.
11. Silk? I use it whenever I can - financial situation and availability permitting.
12. Railroader? Not really.
13. Are you a pattern or designer snob? No but I do have preferences and am always irresistibly drawn to anything that could be categorised sampler. This year I am trying to do needlework accessories that do not require framing as it is easier on the pocketbook.
14. Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? No. If they don’t like it that is usually their loss as it has been stitched with love and good wishes.
15. Have you reached S.A.B.L.E? I even had to ask what this was so obviously haven’t reached it – will I ever?
Had a busy night stitching last night but it is for the next HOE exchange so can't show you that yet - sorry. Have almost completed the Cherished Stitches basket band and as tomorrow is a public holiday I hope to complete the stitching and if possible get out to buy fabric to finish of the basket.