Sunday 23 April 2017

Owari. Finito, The End

Christmas Bling has been added and the Heirloom Nativity Sampler is now finished.
Whether or not it becomes an heirloom is debatable but satisfaction is high at having ticked this one off the list.
Small pearl beads, white stars and a red heart


Gold and bronze petit beads

And I am beaded out!   No more beads for me.   I'm ready to start something new so what's next on the list?   A navy woolen cardigan which I need to have ready by the end of August.   Off we go...

13 comments:

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! Great finish.

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful
I love it so much from my heart
Smiles and love x

Queeniepatch said...

Congratulations of your finish. It is a beautiful piece of embroidery and adding the beads was worth the effort, their sparkle add a lot of interest.

Merilde said...

This is lovely, Margaret! An heirloom for certain. A love the difference in our seasons, I'm getting ready to knit a summer top! Lori

Heritage Hall said...

Thanks to your example, I will be starting this one for Christmas and hope it does not daunt me..... Brava
to you for a beautiful finish....

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is stunning, all the beads and the heart are the perfect finishing touches.

deb said...

You went from stitching nearly done to completely finished very fast - and all those beads - wow!! Looks fantastic.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

It's looking great Margaret, lots of lovely needlework in this piece.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

It's beautiful--looks like an heirloom to me

Leonore Winterer said...

That's gorgeous! Beaded out? I do not know that feeling, haha! Have fun with your sweater.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I love it and the beads just add that special touch. I'll be curious to see your cardigan on needles too.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a beautiful sampler.

Von said...

Margaret, congratulations on finishing the nativity sampler. It's truly beautiful and a wonderful accomplishment!