Thursday 28 April 2016

The surprise package

Today has been a day of surprises.
First up, the local council came to collect the inorganic rubbish exactly when they said they would!
Secondly, I weeded the plant pots and among the forest of freesia shoots, a multiplicity of daffodil shoots too!  
Thirdly, the mail man who is only supposed to come on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, came today and brought me a surprise package!
Look what the lovely Jo sent me. A Shaker needle roll from Moss Creek Designs (just love that) and the most amazing hardanger angel chart.    Doesn't Jo know me well:-)
The needle roll kit won't help decrease my stash as it is fully ready-to-go.  Isn't that lovely.
So tonight I am planning to steam ahead with the floral T and hopefully finish.   Jo's kind gift has restored my stitching mojo!

3 comments:

Smily-Света said...

So lovely!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So glad you liked them both. The return of the stitching mojo is a bonus too!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

What a lovely surprise.