Saturday 24 December 2011

And a merry Christmas to all

Good evening from New Zealand.   It's Christmas Eve here and I have been super busy yesterday and today with a total clean of the house from ceiling to floor in every room.   My car needed a wash but time ran out as did energy levels.   Groceries are bought, the menu is decided, preparations are made and tonight I can stitch in front of Midsomer Murders Christmas Special.  

I have two items left on my stitching list for this year -  the red needlebook which needs one day to construct it; and this.....

which needs more than one day to complete the stitching and to construct.   Just as well I have two weeks holiday from work isn't it?
Santa has been to visit my house already and left a stack of gifts under the tree. I know this for sure as his elves delivered some of them to the Post Office and I had to go and collect them.
Some years ago before her sight deteriorated badly, the HDHBEM stitched this for my tree

And that is what I wish you all.   Have a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas, Margaret!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I'd love to know what your stitched piece is, it's very pretty. I love the way you stitch such a mix of designs with lots of different stitches.
Have a very Happy Christmas with your family.

valerie said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holiday from work!

hohla said...

Margaret! Merry Christmas!