Thursday 20 November 2008

Progress reports

I'm making good progress on my current piece but it is secret so can't be shown completely yet. I'm enjoying all the different stitches and textures although this photo shows I need to redo the satin stitch - it's not exactly flat is it? Perhaps a good steam press will work wonders? Do you like the colour scheme -I followed what the chart said although I suspect that my "Dirty Linen" is slightly darker than what was recommended. However on the enjoyment scale this is up the top.

Thanks for all your comments about Lisa's reindeer ornament. Denise if you email me I can give you the details you wanted. Just click on the email button on the left hand side in my profile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya margret i absolutely love your delicate stitching and i think the satin stitch look brill gives it a little 3d effect.. well done..